Inspiration Monday - oh so late!

Já vamos a meio da semana e só hoje vos consigo mostrar as minhas escolhas para o Inspiration Monday. Perdoem-me este atraso! Só espero que ainda vá a tempo de vos inspirar para o resto da semana que ainda falta. Deliciem-se!

It's the middle of the week already and I my choices for Inspiration Monday can only be shown to you today. Forgive me for this delay! I just hope that it can still inspire you for the rest of the week. Enjoy!  

1. Anthropologie's beautiful swimwear collection

2. More cool tattoos (I'm addicted to them)

3. Bicycles (never out of style)

4. Snoopy

5. Electrifying Madrid

6. African kimonos by Joe Mouange (genious!)

7. Funky earrings (...a great outfit make!)
(source)

Comments

Post a Comment

Obrigada pelo comentário! Thanks for your comment!

Popular Posts