Inspiration Monday

Olá a todas(os)! Espero que esta semana vos tenha começado em beleza! Eu hoje dormi demais e os meus níveis energéticos estão bem baixos, por isso nada melhor do que sair e beber um café para animar. Aqui estão as minhas inspirações para esta semana e espero que gostem!

Hi everyone! I hope your week has started off really well! Today I overslept and my energy levels are really low, so I'm going out and take a cup of coffee to boost my energy. Here are my inspirations for this week and I hope you like them!

1. Roses

2. These pants from Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 Collection (love!)

3. This new ring by Mooreaseal

4. Figs

5. The Powder Room in London (the cutest beauty parlour ever!)

6. The Makers Project by Jennifer Causey (so inspiring!)

7. Pretty, cute and lovely photos

Comments

Popular Posts