Inspiration Monday

Olá a todas(os)! Eu sei que hoje já é terça-feira, mas espero que a vossa semana tenha começado muito bem! E como nunca é tarde para um Inspiration Monday (se hoje fosse quinta-feira, talvez não dissesse isto...), aqui estão as minhas inspirações para esta semana, e espero que gostem!

Hi everyone! I know it's already tuesday, but I hope your week started off really well! And because it is never too late for an Inspiration Monday (if today was thursday I would probably not say that...), here are my inspirations for this week, and I hope you like them!

1. This good-looking video on 3.1 Phillip Lim Fall/Winter 2011 Collection 

2. New bags by Depeapa (can you tell I really love her work?)

3. Porto (I'm going there shortly... I'll tell you more about that in a few days!)
(source)
(source)
(source)

4. Karmen Pedaru
(source)
(source)
(source)

5. Popsicles!
(source)
(source)

6. This beautiful tattoo
(source)

7. And this music that I can't get out of my head (go ahead and dance with me!)

Comments

Popular Posts