Inspiration Monday

Olá a todas(os)! Como é que correu a vossa segunda-feira? Espero que bem! Eu acabei umas peças novas de cerâmica e mal posso esperar por vê-las totalmente finalizadas (cozidas e vidradas). Aqui estão as inspirações para esta semana e espero que gostem!

Hi everyone! Did you have a great monday? I hope so! I finished some new ceramic pieces and I can't wait to see them completely finalized (fired and glazed). Here are my inspirations for this week and I hope you'll like them!

1. This lovely shop (via sfgirlbybay)


3. Finding new artists, like Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec

4. This editorial shot by Jennilee Marigomen (check out her portfolio, it's so worth it!)

5. Amazing jewelry by Autoctona

6. Myrtle Tomboy Style Lookbook (so beautiful!)
Caitlin in vintage Bullocks Wilshire dress, AMBIT hat, ABK backpack
{photo by Megan McIsaac}

7. Ceramic works by Maryam Riazi

Comments

Popular Posts